Why Root Canal Therapy?
- To relieve pain or swelling when the nerve is dying or has died
- To save a tooth, avoiding extraction which leaves a gap
- To save a tooth which is badly broken down or cracked
- It should be a painless procedure
How we Do Root Canal Therapy?
- We get you very numb, so you cant feel anything!
- We carefully remove the infection and the nerve of the tooth using the latest instruments
- We disinfect the ‘root canal’ so the bacteria causing the infection are removed.
- Your tooth will have between 1-4 roots, depending on the tooth
- We fill the spaces where the nerves were, sealing the tooth up so the infection doesn’t come back and you stay pain free
- We restore the tooth using a white filling, onlay or a crown.