- Veneers can provide a highly aesthetic solution for badly worn/ misshapen or broken front teeth
- They can be used to improve the shape or colour of one tooth or to completely change the appearance of your smile.
- They can last many years if looked after by you
- They can often be placed with minimal or zero preparation to your teeth.
- The removal of tooth is kept to a minimum when we prepare for veneers and in some cases it may be possible to not remove any tooth.
- Veneers provide a cover for the front of the tooth allowing the colour to be changed and the shape of the tooth to be altered for a number of reasons
- Dr Lowis is highly experienced in the preparation of Veneers
- Dr Lowis has completed a PG cert in Aesthetic dentistry
- Here at Earlsfield Dental Studios we only use the highest Dental Laboratories
- Book online for your Free Cosmetic Consultation or Contact us for help or advice
Call Now Button
Cookie and Privacy Settings